Sunday, July 24, 2016

How My World is Run

My wonderful world is not run by anyone’s personal agenda.

It is run by the Beneficent Universe, which takes care of each of us in the best possible way.

On one side, we have a very low type of humanity, with many variations and gradations, up to the most lovely humanity there is.

On the other hand, we have the unlimited divine, infinite, all-knowing, all-powerful Universe.

I chose to live in the Universe of divinity and spirituality which loves and cherishes each of us.

I have evidence of the Universe in its daily care of me.

I have evidence in the unusual and unexpected ways that problems have been solved for me.

Now, that I know how to listen to the Universe, many unanticipated solutions have found their way into my life.

I am always welcome to live in the prosperity of the Universe, and so is everyone else.

I can find a way to remind me of calm in the middle of all the disturbing opinions.

But only one of them is capable of the kind of reassurance and restoration of the Universe’s persistent and constant presence in my life.

I can always find my way back to peace.

I know where I live.

I know where I came from.

I know my purpose and how to express it.

Regardless of any opinion or group of opinions, I have a clearly defined path and purpose, and I am accomplishing it.

I am back to where I belong despite my brief tumultuous trip into a world less than the divine provided for me.

How silly!

Infinite divine direction doesn’t take a break.

All-encompassing power and compassion doesn’t go on a holiday.

I am always where the divine calm can reach me and where I can reestablish the unending peace that is mine, every time I remember it.

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment