Tuesday, March 8, 2016

What We Most Love

I feel most loved, cherished, and adored when I am in tune with the Universe, when the ideas that are flowing to me find their place.

I feel good about how I am connecting with other people through these ideas.

Since the ideas that come to me through deep listening are so pure, it makes me feel good to know that they have meaning for others, too, in their deep purity.

When we listen deeply and connect to the deep Source within us, we are not so battered around by the ideas coming at us through the media and through past events in our lives.

We can feel the presence of the pure animating spirit in our lives.

As we gain the courage and the vocabulary to act from that guidance, our lives take the most wonderful shape.

We fit in, but not in a way that takes us away from who we are.

We fit in, because we are shaping the world around us to a more rarified, uplifted form, one in accord with our inner vision.

We fit in, with the people who are attracted to that vision.

Yes, it does leave other aspects of our past lives out, but it includes what we most love about ourselves.


© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment