Thursday, March 17, 2016

Being Treasured

Recently, my husband followed through on a gift for me.

I was very surprised and felt so treasured.

Normally, just living in beautiful surroundings in the country and having time to converse is how I feel consistently treasured.

But this was an extra expression of his generosity and love.

We took a day to drive to get the gift and made an important stop for him on the way back.

Both of us felt treasured by the opportunities to expand our expression through our gifts.

A couple of nights before this happened, when I awoke in the night, I would affirm how loved I am, and how both of us are permeated with the love of God in everything we say or do.

This is a gentle and consistent way of surrounding us with love before we get up or go to do any of the things that are important to us.

We carry a protecting and guiding sense of love with us at all times.

It is how we raised our children through so many challenges.

It is how we contributed the best we could to our work.

It is how we receive and implement the ideas which continue to come to us as we expand our sense of service in the community.

I am very grateful for the ideals and spiritual guidance I was taught and with which I continue to surround myself.

It is what I treasure and it is how I feel treasured.

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment