Wednesday, September 9, 2015

You Will Figure It Out

Despite anything negative that has happened to you, you will figure out a way to move forward into a happy life.

I am extremely grateful to be able to say that.

I had felt so despairing and devastated when I discovered, at age fifty, the “hidden drivers” from long-term abuse which began during my early childhood and continued until I was fourteen years old.

Without a clue how to begin, I sent out a desperate call to the Universe.

My previous Sunday School training in spiritual healing had saved my life as a child and I continued drawing on it.

But I finally realized I needed to go beyond that.

My call to the Universe brought me remarkable resources, just what I needed, each time.
I read other inspired authors, read daily inspirational quotes from several on-line blogs, attended workshops, met with a woman’s group, and studied, meditated, and prayed, deeply and rigorously.

The old deeply hidden thought habits which were shaped by the abuse began to be replaced.

Gradually, over fifteen years, more and more happiness has become possible for me.

I find myself in a place where I can encourage and assure others.

You will figure it out.

The Universe has resources for all of us.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment