Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A Requirement

I realized I was getting uptight and dissatisfied over my new class schedule even though I loved everything I was learning.

Since I had discovered how to be completely satisfied and happy and relaxed in my new setting, I was acutely aware of the contrast.

Always, before, my priorities had been on getting things done efficiently, with a push to organize and prayers to support me being able to accomplish what I set my mind to do.

But a new kind of priority has emerged over a period of five years in retirement.

It is a priority to listen to my heart and inner guidance.

I have discovered my new deep purpose.

I have been guided to acquire the skills to express it.

And apparently, the Universe is supporting me in that direction in a way that makes it clear that it is my priority regardless of how I am adding on other plans.

So, I dropped my extra classes and immediately regained my happiness and ecstasy in my wonderful, purposeful work.

Everything got done.

Time compressed and a lot more got done.

Solutions appeared where much thought and consideration had yielded nothing.

I am back in my groove and so completely happy once again.

I didn’t know I was allowed to live like this.

Actually, I didn’t know I was required to live like this.

It is the best thing in the world.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment