Friday, May 23, 2014

Surrounded

I am surrounded by an uplifting atmosphere.

I have been practicing creating one for myself from within.

I have been seeing more and more of it without.

I have addressed issues relating to emotional health and career fulfillment.

I have realized that I have something valuable to give.

I have discovered the unending and constant support of the Universe.

I am defined by a unique spiritual signature.

I know how to give the knowledge of this valuable gift to others.

There is an ever-widening and more demanding focus which defines me.

There are others of an uplifting nature who intersect my path.

I have learned to listen and learned when to take action.

I know how to ask for the things I need and to let the Universe further refine my desire and fulfill it.

Over and over again, I have watched the Universe bring good things into my path.

When I am uncertain or impatient, I know this is not the time.

When I cultivate calm, things just seem to appear on their own.

I have learned that forgiveness is not something I can do, but it is something that can come into my life by being willing to look at things differently, even if I can’t see them differently yet.

This releases a great burden, and then there is room to receive the gifts the Universe has surrounded me with.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment