Monday, May 19, 2014

My Way to Happiness

I was feeling down due to feeling left out.

Since I have learned how to raise my level of happiness, I am utilizing this moment to reflect on the things I can do.

When I am being productive, I feel happy.

There are several areas in which I am being productive.

When I include myself by doing the things that are important to me, and that I enjoy, it does make me happy.

I have learned to focus on my resources which come from within.

I am always included in those.

What others are doing may or may not include me and that is OK.

Each of us in involved in the things which we choose.

The greatest gift we can give ourselves is to know that we control our own happiness.

Whether it aligns with the happiness of others does not matter.

When it does, we share the event.

When it does not, there is still that inner sense of joy and accomplishment.

Remaining true to ourselves lets us live the richest life possible.

It shows that we are aligned with the Universe’s purpose for us.

Since we always have the opportunity to tune into that, we can always find our way back to happiness.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment