Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Receiving Blessings


I love me.
I am loved, cherished and adored.
I live in the right time.
I am living in the right place.
I am associated and connected with those who can do me good.
It is not a one-way street.
I am receiving and pouring out the blessings I receive.
I am receiving the blessings others are pouring out.
I am receiving blessings of others.
We are all pouring out blessings by reason of our individual divine natures.
It is our nature to be spiritual, of Spirit.
It is our nature to be around those who are best prepared to receive our blessings.
It is our nature to be around those who are blessing us as well.
This is a law of attraction.
We are attracted to situations which bless us.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment