Friday, February 10, 2012

Something in "Now"


Something in “Now”

I am loved, cherished and adored.

I am on the right track.

I am listening to know what that is.

Whatever needs to come to me me, will.

It is a spiritual law.

My identity is in sync with the Universe,
and the Universe is in control of everything
concerning me.

I never have to return to old memories.

i never have to experience the past
as long as I live in the present

The present holds me tenderly.

When I try to deviate from my path,
whatever it is, the terror of the past
brings me back to now.

So there is something in
“now” that is mine.

Something in “now”
that holds me tenderly.

Something in “now” that guides me,
comforts me, protects me.

Something in “now” that
allows me to serve.

Something in “now” that values me.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment