Thursday, February 23, 2012

Peace, Trust, Security


When I feel the presence of peace or trust or any kind of security, I know there is more.

I am seeing a hint of what is there for me.

Peace and trust and security come from an overflowing and abundant source.

They are not something I or anyone else could create.

Therefore, they are not something I or anyone else could take away.

Peace, trust and security are part of what resides within me and all around me.

They are part of what lives within and all around everyone.

Peace and trust and security are the universal way we feel about ourselves and others.

They are the way we would all prefer to be treated.

So they are universal and present in the consciousness of everyone.

When we each feel peaceful and trusting and secure, we are adding to the possibility of bringing that out in and for everyone.

When we react to some news topic that describes the opposite, we are slowing down the action in behalf of ourselves and others.

The peace is still going on.  It is not something that can be interrupted or taken away.

When we all feel that is true, we will see more and more of it.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment