Monday, December 16, 2019

Exact Guidance

My individuality depends on listening to exact guidance from within and taking action.

Sometimes the action is to wait.

Soetimes it is to change direction entirely.

Sometimes it is to notice an interruption and to get back on course.

I have a distinct personality and purpose.

As long as I am listening to my inward Guidance, I can take exact action.

My action is perfectly timed and draws whatever resources are necessary to me.

The best resources come each time, the most appropriate, the most expansive.

As I take my baby steps, I gain confidence in this consistent occurence.

I trust the waiting times; I veer away from where I do not belong.

I am always given a way to get back to my most effective place.

I notice the calm which surrounds me when I am in my perfect place.

I gravitate toward calm as I remove distractions.

I see my work expand smoothly as I refine my sense of listening and feel exact guidance.

I conect effortlessly where I belong as I feel its definition taking shape within me.

I am able to serve those who will most benefit in the most effective ways.

Everything is timed and placed and released calmly, smoothly, beautifully.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment