Saturday, September 23, 2017

Perfect Fulfillment

From angles to flow.

That is the image that comes to my mind.

Instead of bouncing off angles, I find a strong and gentle flow carrying and supporting me.

I am connected to the best alternatives.

I am held by consummate knowledge and practices.

I am supported with  confidence and encouragement by the right motivations.

These goals go beyond myself.

They reach out to all who are in need.

The answers are always through honesty and generosity.

Long-term problems can be solved by looking at the deep origins.

Workable solutions address the deep origins and adjust the outcome.

Long-held wrong beliefs are corrected and different uplifting action results .

Resources come in different ways when the actual problem is addressed.

Flows are created where sharply angled walls once stood.

The first walls which have to come down are the ones we believe.

Then good, equitable, fair, right action can take place.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment