Sunday, November 13, 2016

Healthful Practices

Today, my day is about rest.

I will take a break from the excitement and harassment of the media.

I will breathe deeply in appreciation of the gifts which I can always express: compassion, hope, calm, receptivity to good ideas.

I will do things I enjoy.

I will continue to make beautiful things.

I will exercise my right to a relaxed, intelligent state of mind.

I will continue to be gently productive, with no rush and no pressure.

This is the life I choose for myself, even while chaos knocks at my door.

Internally, I know how to influence my body through my thinking.

I will not go that dangerous and unhealthful route again.

I will help find solutions through considered thought and dialogue.

We are all neighbors in our world neighborhood.

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment