Monday, October 17, 2016

Get in the Line for Happiness

I noticed my attitude slipping this morning and I looked for a way to realign my thought.

The idea came to me to line up in the line for happiness.

This amused me.

I found myself making up a little tune to go with

“I’m lining up for happiness
I’m through with sadness, 
no disappointing day for me
I’m lining up for happiness
That’s what my day is for.”

I have a right to happiness.

I am not available to respond to negative things from the past.

My thought is valuable and I can choose to direct it in a positive and productive direction.

I can enjoy my life by choosing the positive direction of my thoughts.

I enjoy manifesting the life of my dreams.

So far, since embarking on this kind of destination, it is going pretty well.

I am glad I finally found the right line for me to line up in.

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage
www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment