Friday, October 7, 2016

Compelled

I am being compelled to do the work for which I would like to reap the rewards.

I really, really, really, wanted someone else to do this work and then share the rewards with me.

But no one can do this kind of work for anyone else.

Even if you do share in someone else’s rewards, it is not the same as accomplishing your own.

It is very possible that the results could be so much less than your own reward in doing the work yourself, plus you will not have the demands made on you that will make you a much bigger kind of person.

The possibility is that you will develop the kind of success that makes you an ambassador for abundance.

Your work could inspire and motivate many others.

You could be at the peak of your success and have the poise and calm and resources to set much more into motion.

So it is with regret and promotes that I see that I must apply the Laws of Success to create my own work to receive my own rewards.

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage
www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment