Sunday, December 6, 2015

Supportive Community

I am considering the thoughts that come to me.

In my new setting, I am very supported.

I am surrounded by Nature’s healing beauty wherever I go.

Somehow, I am only running into supportive, calm, happy people.

Perhaps it is because so many of my groups are composed of givers.

Quilters, knitters, weavers.

All people who create beautify with fiber.

The satisfaction of hand-work.

Experienced knitters help new knitters.

Beginning quilters are led through the process.

Setting up a loom takes as much imd as weaving the project, and there is always help.

Guild meetings occur in large and small cities all over the area.

There is so much teaching to advance your skills.

What a lovely culture to attract andbelong in.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.inspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment