Thursday, December 10, 2015

Nothing Gives Me Limitations

Nothing takes anything away from me.

I always gain.

I learn new ways to celebrate.

I learn new skills.

I acquire new knowledge.

This gives me new relationships.

Detracting, disappointing, even despairing experience set me in new directions.

Losing the most cherished relationships are a crushing blow until we release the pain and see where that new momentum takes us.

The story of Job shows us how an host, committed, unreasonable direction renewed Job’s life completely.

Who would commit themselves to a deeply sincere goal knowing they would lose family, friends, career?

We cannot.  It is too painful.

And so we are forced into expanding beyond even these good things when circumstances cause them to collapse.

Listen deeply when this happens.  You are being guided to a new place.

And there are good things there, waiting for you.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment