Sunday, October 25, 2015

Driven to New Ground

I was driven to find a new way to celebrate the holidays because of my intense emotional discomfort.

At first I thought that as I uncovered the ”hidden drivers” and healed them, I would be able to return to the old traditions.

Instead, I find myself very calmly and consistently directed to remain separate and to keep my peace.

It is a though I have found a hidden country.

I am in plain sight, but I am in a new place.

As m peaceful experience expands during the holidays, I look forward to hosting an entirely different experience for others.

A quiet day in a natural setting, appreciating Nature’s gifts.

As part of my year-round inspirational practice, I write meditations so that all may feel loved, cherished, adored.

When the crunch of media harassment for the holidays begins, I invite all who come in range of my thought to take three deep breaths and to feel deep peace.

I intend that my meditations help direct and fulfill thought to that end.

I encourage you to seek out and practice peaceful moments all year and to especially take the time to continue this practice during the holidays.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment