Sunday, July 12, 2015

How I Changed the Voices Inside My Head

As I climbed the ladder to my studio loft in search of a new notebook, I surveyed my many delightful projects.  

In the back of my mind, I heard the disparaging voices of bitterness and jealousy telling me I couldn’t possible accomplish what I want.

I found myself stopping and asking, “What if these voices had encouraged me instead?”

Right then and there, I felt the feelings of my own encouragement and persistence and creativity and enjoyment.

I read some of the affirmation cards I have been writing for myself and felt my own power surge through me.

I have taken possession of myself and I trust my inner guiding light.

These old replays have just lost their audience.

I finally have created enough new and happy habits of thought to turn them away.

I am very happy to report this new step.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment