Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Away From Despair

There is nothing in me, in my mind, or in my life that can attach itself to despair.

My life is pure light and I live in the consciousness of that spiritual fact.

I decide the course of my life by my decision to listen within and to experience the inspiration that flows from my Eternal Source.

Al that come in contact with me feel the power of my inspiration.

Those who are seen to benefit from it are uplifted by it.

Those who are not ready very naturally turn away without harm to me or to themselves.

None of us are cast away into despair or criticism or to harassment in any way.

We are all on a life-path which is taking us where we consciously direct it, or where we unconsciously find ourselves taken by majority opinion.

Becoming conscious of our own identity within, we can create an uplifting life and free ourselves from despair.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment