Sunday, April 5, 2015

Marvelous Connections

I am looking at an accumulation of ideas, things which I have made, which are ready to be completed.

Behind the rush of creativity is the calm of completion.

I am looking forward to seeing these ideas in their finished states.

There is no rush, no deadline, only the pleasure of taking simple materials which I have made into treasured items, to a state where I am ready to present them to others.

Part of my finishing materials are already in my studio loft, an 8 x 10 area over part of our tiny house.

I am still transporting several boxes of almost finished items in my car to join the other materials in the loft.

I am thinking about photography sites, and anticipating how pretty everything will look.

After all, this is an adventure in creating simple things I really like, and sharing them with those of like-mind who will appreciate them.

This is a whole different experience than holding down a job.

This is an experience of connections, from the idea to me, and from me to those who love what I do.

I am anticipating meeting those souls who look at life the way I do, and those who look forward to expanding their view of life in the same direction that I look.

That is my whole sales approach.

Putting the thought into items and putting the items in public view.

We shall see how the marvelous connections occur.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment