Tuesday, March 17, 2015

All-Giving

I have been thinking in terms of the infinite Universe of ideas for a while now.

It just dawned on me that since the Universe is Giving all the time, not just when I tune in and ask, that the Universe is giving to everyone all the time.

We are the ones who limit our lives.

When I ask to know how I can serve, I am tuning into the Infinite, because there are millions of things that need doing for millions of people.

When I see someone in need, it shows me that I am not tuning into the Infinite, because the Universe already has ways of taking care of everyone, if we only ask how we can serve.

So, now I am learning to say, “How can I serve?” when I see a need, instead of evaluating the need or coming up with my opinion about it.

This keeps leading to more and more ideas and actions to take.

Some of these are long-term, and some are more immediate.

But always something happens when I look at the All-Giving, and ask, “How can I serve?”


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment