Saturday, April 19, 2014

True Love

I truly love, cherish and adore who I am.

It is so wonderful to feel the presence of ideas which support me every day.

I love how cultivating these ideas from within has taught me to truly value myself.

I spend more time in the presence of uplifting ideas from within than I do on the things that are coming to me from without.

I am good company for myself with these uplifting ideas.

I am in the habit of writing down good ideas now, so that they flow more and more easily.

I love being inspired and inspiring.

I love trusting myself with what I love to do, so that it is creating more opportunities for me to do it.

Just the feeling of having access to unlimited good ideas gives me a sense of prosperity and safety.

I always have good ideas supporting me.

I always have good ideas to share.

This creates a community around me which truly values every member as we all share the ideas which we love and which define us.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment