Tuesday, April 1, 2014

No foolin'

I live a charmed life now.

I have a way to detect the lies that are coming at me.

What uplifts me is good and true.

What tries to take away my happiness and poise is a lie.

In addition to my lie detector, I have lots of tools to help keep me afloat and moving forward.

The first is learning to appreciate and love myself so very much.

Another is learning to rewrite the old script so consistently, that the new one of love and appreciation replaces it immediately and almost automatically.

I learned as a young child the concept of “standing porter at the door of thought” in the spiritual healing tradition in which I was raised.

I have learned that I can choose the direction my life is to take and I can learn the skills to take me there.

I love practicing my new skills and the fact that I am being taken where they can continue expanding.

I have learned to create my new life by listening within and then releasing my hidden splendor.

Lies are only useful until you learn the simple lesson that they never were and never  are true.

No foolin’!


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment