Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Freeing Myself


 

...is still taking a lot of steps.

Steps I have taken are becoming integrated into my whole daily life and being.

That makes the problems that are still lurking come into light.

When I feel hesitant about doing something I have created and planned for, I now realize it is just part of the stuff from the past.

And I have been conquering that.

It has taken new explorations, new tools, new techniques from wonderful, inspired,  dedicated, and compassionate writers to build a whole new view of myself and my life.

But it is working.

My down times are shorter and usually not so deep.

Listening again to some of the practical CDs I started with, shows me that I am gaining a totally new perspective.

I know now that as I keep practicing what I am learning, I will continue to expand my abilities calmly and with more self-trust.

The stuff that is lurking will come into light, be exposed, be defined, be comforted, be dismissed or disposed of in some other appropriate way.

It is happening.

I am making progress.

I am freeing myself.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment