Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Continue in Your Own Direction


 

If they won’t let you love them, love yourself more.

Wonderful things will happen to you and continue happening.

In some ways, I am a very simple person.

When “it” says we have certain rights, I believe “them”.

So, proceeding along with that in mind, I continued my own direction.

After many years, it has proven to be true.

I love the ideas that come to me.

I just keep doing them.

I do them despite being tolerated, demeaned, cajoled (unsuccessfully) into doing something else, and being verbally abused and “anonymously” vandalized.

I keep going, follow the law, the code, and finally use the city code and the available state agencies to be assertive.

The vandalism stops.  Anonymous reports continue.

Eventually, “something” happens.

The Universe was watching and taking care of me and causing big changes way out of my reach to come into being.

I am released, vindicated, the case against me is closed.

All that, to create a water-wise lawn with perennials and native plants.

Well, of course, it doesn’t look like anyone else’s.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment