Saturday, February 1, 2020

Much Good Progress and Love Note #1 - I love me.

2020-2-1 Much Good Progress
At the beginning of “Valentine Month”, I can reflect on all the good progress I have made in learning to love myself.
To celebrate this holiday, years ago I made myself a Valentine quilt. I made it out of a set of heart blocks which I won the very first time I entered a drawing at a quilt guild.


I made myself a set of Meditation Drawing Cards reflecting on the theme of loving myself, which I will share with you this month.
I created a mini-book of the collection, with a textile art cover.



My meditation drawings reflect on things I like to do, how I look at things, and my feelings.


Please join me in self-appreciation this month, even as we include others in our love and care.
This is another way we can share inspiration and peace.
© 2020 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment