Friday, December 2, 2016

I Am Completely Acceptable

In my natural environment, the one that fits me perfectly, I am completely acceptable.

It is a perfect fit, and I fit in easily, because it harmonizes with my nature.

I am free to express who I really am.

I am recognized and appreciated.

My skills and contribution make sense.

They are useful.

I am sought after for what I know and can do.

I am valued and I play an important role in my community.

I enjoy the other skilled community members, and I value their contributions.

We all fit together because each skill compliments the others.

There is a lot of joy because we each love our work.

Our community thrives on accepting and valuing each other.

We all experience a naturally uplifting way to live.

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment