Monday, August 17, 2015

Trusting Ourselves

It is wonderful to be surrounding by friends who love and support us.

It becomes one of the benefits of trusting ourselves first.

When we pursue the things that we love and which are important to us, we attract a different kind of friend.

Our new kind of friend is adventurous, supportive because s/he too, has tried new things.

One gets better and better balance after trying new things and having to regain balance even in the face of new experiences and techniques.

With practice, we get better at this, as we do with everything else.

I am grateful to get better at trying new things than just checking my existing balances.

I like the interest it adds to my life.

I like the feeling of spontaneity and exhilaration.

I like the new vocabularies of the new things I am exploring.

I like finding my true niche as it expands into more and more possibilities.

I simply feel better about myself now that I have given myself more room to live.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment